The GO2bank Secured Credit Card can be an ideal option for those looking to build or repair their credit. The GO2bank credit card has some unique features such as a $0-annual-fee card, no credit check required, and a comparatively low-security deposit. With a qualified direct deposit, you can apply for a secured credit card online in a few steps. Let’s check all the details regarding credit card registration activation, credit creation process, and much more.
How to Get Started
You can open an account on the official website GO2bank.com or by downloading the app. Once the account is activated, the credit card can be applied easily. You must activate your card and deposit funds into your account before you can start using it. In simple words –
Step 1: On your GO2bank account, set up a direct deposit.
Step 2: Receive at least $100 in direct deposits within the last 30 days.
Step 3: Apply for the GO2bank Secure Visa Credit Card quickly online or through the app.
Step 4: To make your security deposit and establish your credit limit, activate your card and transfer at least $100 from your GO2bank account.
How to apply for GO2bank Secured Credit Card?
You can apply for a GO2bank Secured Credit Card in the app or online at GO2bank.com with an acceptable direct deposit. Follow the instructions below if you enrolled online.
- Login to your account
- If you meet the requirements, the “Apply Now” option will be available in the Secured Credit Card area of your account dashboard.
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Fill out the application with your monthly income and expenses
- Now your application will be verified by officials.
- The approval process may take longer. In some cases, applications may be rejected.
How do I Activate the Go2bank Card
You can verify the card by logging into go2bank/start or from the link below. You will be asked to create a PIN and provide certain information so that they can verify your identity, including:
» Last 4 digits of your debit card number
» Expiry date
» 3-digit security code
» Last 4 digits of your Social Security number
How to build credit with GO2bank Secure Visa Credit Card
Follow and maintain the notes below to build good credit with your card
- Use your card to spend only what you can pay for in-store and online.
- Keep your monthly balance low. Less than 50% of your credit limit is a good practice.
- Make your payments on time every month
- Check and follow the Due Date
- View Your Credit Build on dashboard
- Wells Fargo Near Me: Find Nearest ATM & Bank
- Wells Fargo Online | Financial Services & Online Banking
- Cash App – The easy way to send, spend, bank & invest
- LGFCU Login, Member Connect Login @www.lgfcu.org
go2bank/start login activate